Casa Cielo:Historic, Large 2/2 Home in Downtown Bajo Boquete - Incredible Views, Close to Everything
Casa Cielo Estate Boquete
bajo boquete, PA.CH
Historic, Large 2Bed/2Bath Home in Downtown Bajo Boquete - Incredible Views, Close to Everything
Available March 1st
Are you looking for a beautiful home right in town, yet very private and away from the hustle and bustle? This unique, one of a kind move-in ready home rests just three hundred meters above and overlooking Bajo Boquete within a brief walking distance to town and with an spectacular vista.
Our airy and light filled furnished 3700 sq. ft under-air home offers:
* The home has gorgeous, completely unobstructed views of Bajo Boquete and the Jaramillo Mountains.
* Fifteen foot vaulted ceilings, terracota tile throughout, many custom ceiling fans and large screened windows affording expansive views.
* All rooms within the house are large, including the living area.
* The master bedroom features an en suite bathroom with rain shower and dressing area with his and hers built in closets and dressers; The second bedroom is the same size as the master with a separate spacious bathroom, also with rain shower. A third “bedroom” with an additional King sized mattress is a screened off dining area which can be also instead be reconfigured as an office. All beds are King sized with top of the line Tempur-pedic or Sleep Number mattresses.
* 2 beautiful bathrooms great lighting, large mirrors and granite counters. The home is well-lit throughout.
* Massive, fully equipped gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, 17 ft. granite counter tops and butcher block prep station, coffee grinder and maker, toaster oven, microwave.
* The living room has a very large and comfortable sectional sofa that seats eight adults and a 62 inch flat screen television with a picture window looking out to the gardens, mountains and town just below; there is also a computer work desk and an over-stuffed reclining leather reading chair.
* Enclosed laundry room with a new full size washer and dryer.
* Entertain on a very large covered terrace facing east toward the Jaramillo Mountains and Bajo Boquete with a six top dining table, party size BBQ, rocking chairs and chiminea. Enjoy beautiful sunrises with your morning coffee and gorgeous afternoons and evenings with your favorite beverage.
* The gardens have ornamental trees, flowers, as well as seasonal fruit bearing trees: banana, plantain, orange, tangerine, lemon, mango, guanoabana. There is also an herb garden with rosemary, oregano, thyme, fennel, lemongrass and basil.
* This large private property is surrounded by towering bamboo stands, a mature pine and eucalyptus forest, and an adjacent fast flowing stream.
* There is an unlimited supply of spring water - tested, fresh and safe. Never run out of fresh water.
* The property is fenced with a gated entrance and covered car parking in a very safe neighborhood.
* Will consider well-behaved pet.
This very comfortable, fully furnished and artistically decorated home includes paid by owner utilities: gas, electric, water/garbage, cable TV package and efficient, high speed wifi. Just bring your personal effects.
Available monthly or longer term, please contact Nicole and Daniel: Email Lavendergirl8808@icloud.com or WhatsApp: +507.6775.9485; we are available to answer any and all questions you may have regarding our beautiful property.😀
For photos please visit: www.facebook.com/casacieloboquete