Bajo Boquete, PA.CH
Welcome to Boquete Bible Fellowship
We are a group of conservative, evangelical Christians from many countries, cultures and denominational backgrounds who love the Lord Jesus Christ and are committed to follow Him as the Head of our church.
We are very committed to studying and following the Bible, believing it as the Word of God. We are also committed to love one another and to love all in our community. We desire to serve and care for our community as the Lord Jesus Christ Himself loves and cares for all He has made.
We are about worship on Sunday mornings; we also are about preaching and teaching the Word of God, primarily through studying books of the Bible.
We come together to declare the glory of the Lord and celebrate Jesus as our Savior. We study the Word, practice what we learn and in the process grow together. We desire to enjoy the Lord and enjoy His family as we worship and serve together.
Please come and visit us. If you are coming into town from David, turn left at the Boquete Library, go across the bridge and Boquete Bible Fellowship is right in front of you. There is a parking lot to the left of the garden area.
Spanish translation equipment available.
1. We are to recognize the Lord Jesus Christ as the Literal HEAD of our life and our church and learn to submit to His Headship.
2. We are to learn how to skillfully COMMUNICATE WITH our God.
3. We are to learn how to move from an extrinsic love for God to an increasingly INTRINSIC love for Him [Love God].
4. We are to learn our PERSONAL VISION, our unique contribution to the body of Jesus Christ, be equipped, and be released to serve in this capacity.
5. We are to share our FAITH (Gospel) and our LIVES, in order to make true disciples, followers (Branch & Vine) of the Lord Jesus Christ [Love Others, Great Commission].
6. We are to love, care for, minister to each other, and be there for one another as members of God’s royal family.
7. We are to identify God’s vision for our church in reaching out to the poor, needy, homeless, and hungry in the Chiriqui province.
Who We Are:
Buddy Westbrook, Senior Pastor
C. L. “Buddy” Westbrook has a Masters Degree from Dallas Theological Seminary, as well as a Masters Degree in Counseling from Georgia State University. He is our Senior Pastor and main speaker. Buddy has a passion for carefully unpacking the truths of Scripture so that people might learn and apply the Word in their lives. He and his wife Letty have been married 47 years and have one daughter.
Bryan Andrews, Executive Pastor
The Executive Pastor is responsible for assisting the Senior Pastor in executing the vision and values of BBF throughout the church and departmental ministries. He facilitates communication with the leadership and staff by providing organizational structure and support together with administrative oversight and training. He is also the liaison with the Deacon Board.
Tammy Staff, Worship Minister
Tammy and her team have the joy of leading God’s people into His presence each Sunday. A skilled musician and vocalist, Tammy weaves scripture, song and prayer into our worship experience. And who could forget her enthusiastic injunction after Buddy’s benediction of “…and all God’s people said: AMEN!”