Fully Furnished Family Estate Home for sale in El Santuario, Boquete - $559,000
Built in 2006, this 4100 sq. ft. (380 sq. mt.) quality built home is located in a prime lot (0.4 acre) in El Santuario ("The Sanctuary"), which is known for its castle, nurseries, and beautiful scenery. Only 5 mins from downtown Boquete, but a world away from the hustle and bustle, with cool mountain air, upscale houses and wonderful views.
The property is surrounded by a rock wall and has an automatic gate leading to a gravel driveway and oversized 2 car garage with automatic opener. This North American style open plan home has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The living room features a rock wall and has a 20 ft. (6 mt.) high vaulted ceiling. The updated kitchen opens up into a sun room/casual eating area. The study has his and her desks, and built-in solid local hardwood bookcases. It could easily be turned into a 4th bedroom.
The master bedroom is light and airy with a large walk-in closet and en suite bathroom with separate toilet. The guest bedroom is large with a generous walk-in closet. The 3rd bedroom and bathroom are completely separate and are ideal for a live-in maid.
The house is all on one level - no steps leading from the garage or anywhere.
Special features include:
* Property tax exemption until 2027 - this transfers to the new owner
* Fully furnished turnkey property
* One level
* Well kept gardens on all 4 sides
* Open floor plan
* Stainless steel kitchen with new quartz countertops
* Large laundry/utility room + huge pantry with extra freezer
* Low utility bills: electric approx $60/month and gas approx. $5/month
* High end water filtration and purification system
* Updated electrical system
* Large wrap-around terrace with magnificent views
* 600 gallon reserve water tank
* Fast reliable TV and internet via cable (not antenna)
* Ceiling fan(s) in every room and stereo ceiling speakers in several rooms
* Newly painted, lovingly cared for
FOR COMPLETE INFO AND PICTURES, GO TO https://boquetesweetretreat.com